Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Campaign Standard: Subscribing via Website

Level 1

Hi Team,

I am using Campaign Standard and would want to create the user profile and subscribe it to a service via an HTML page. for ex: If a user submits a form on the website then he/she is subscribed to a particular service/newsletter list.

Is there any other way of doing that other than using the REST api's.

Thanks,

Nitin

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Nitin,

Here is what you can do to subscribe someone to a service/newsletter:

• using your own landing page (outside of campaign): you will need to use the API via Adobe I/O to perform the subscription.
  • using your own landing page: if you have a way to generate a file containing the new subscribers, you can import the file through a workflow and perform a mass subscription on a regular basis (every day or every 6 hours or so). This process is asynchrone but could still be a solution depending on your needs.
  • using campaign landing page (you can customize the content so it matches yours if this is just a matter of content): you can set the landing page to perform the subscription.

Hope this helps,

Florent

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi Nitin,

Yes, you can use the builtin landing page and services function, as detailed in the doc here.

By doing this, you can create and publish a landing page to which profiles can register. You can then set the form validation to subscribe to a service that you would also have created beforehand.

Let me know if you need more details,

Florent.

Level 1

Hi florentlb​,

Thanks for your reply.

I have created a service with a landing page in ACS. Now instead of using the landing page defined in the service I want to use my a custom HTML form on my website.

Regards,

Nitin

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Nitin,

Here is what you can do to subscribe someone to a service/newsletter:

• using your own landing page (outside of campaign): you will need to use the API via Adobe I/O to perform the subscription.
  • using your own landing page: if you have a way to generate a file containing the new subscribers, you can import the file through a workflow and perform a mass subscription on a regular basis (every day or every 6 hours or so). This process is asynchrone but could still be a solution depending on your needs.
  • using campaign landing page (you can customize the content so it matches yours if this is just a matter of content): you can set the landing page to perform the subscription.

Hope this helps,

Florent