Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Calling an Workflow when an Error Occurs

Level 4

Hi

I am using Adobe Campaign Classic v6.7. I want to start another workflow, when any error occurs in the workflow that I am currently running.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Rahul,

To start another workflow you can add the following code in the advanced tab of any activity, Just enter the internal name of the workflow you would like to start.

You can activate the error handling option on different activities in your current workflow which adds a new transition. I would create an alert upon error in certain activities and email the relevant team about the failure and then drop the code above on the advanced tab of the activity to start the new workflow.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Rahul,

To start another workflow you can add the following code in the advanced tab of any activity, Just enter the internal name of the workflow you would like to start.

You can activate the error handling option on different activities in your current workflow which adds a new transition. I would create an alert upon error in certain activities and email the relevant team about the failure and then drop the code above on the advanced tab of the activity to start the new workflow.