Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Browser choice

Level 2

Hello,

When I preview a delivery email and click on links it is automatically opening an internet explorer browser.

How can I change the settings so it opens an other browser, for example google chrome?

Can this change be made at user level?

thanks a lot

Zelia

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Zelia,

The delivery editor of Campaign has been developed on top of Internet Explorer. In other words, when you perform a preview it is an actual IE window embedded inside delviery editor.

So, when you open a page in a browser and click on a link, the link will open in a new tab of the same browser and this is what is happening here.

This behavior cannot be modified. If you want you can log a case with support to put a feature request on your behalf with Engineering.

Regards,
Vipul

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Zelia,

The delivery editor of Campaign has been developed on top of Internet Explorer. In other words, when you perform a preview it is an actual IE window embedded inside delviery editor.

So, when you open a page in a browser and click on a link, the link will open in a new tab of the same browser and this is what is happening here.

This behavior cannot be modified. If you want you can log a case with support to put a feature request on your behalf with Engineering.

Regards,
Vipul