Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Best practices on restriction operators access to recipients

Level 3

Hi all,

Can you please share how you're managing access rights for your operators? In our case we have millions of recipients divided by groups and groups of operators who should be able to target one or many groups of recipients.

I see only 2 ways to deal with it:

1. Give every operator and recipient some property, like groupId, and then add sysFilter to nms:recipient so every time operator will Query recipients, he should access only those which groupId matched with his groupId.

2. Store recipients in separate folders by groups and grant read access to such folders to operators groups.

Is there any other options? And does anyone have an idea which way will fork faster (in terms of Query execution time) with millions of recipients?

Many thanks,

Andrey

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Andrey,

Sorry for the late answer, I missed your question.

The 2 options you mentioned are also the ones that come to my mind. Please have a look at this thread: HELP: Program/Plan/Campaign Folder Structure which also contains some interesting links such as Amit's blog post on Access Management: Adobe Campaign Access Management - Marketing Cloud Blog

Hope that helps,

Florent

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Andrey,

Sorry for the late answer, I missed your question.

The 2 options you mentioned are also the ones that come to my mind. Please have a look at this thread: HELP: Program/Plan/Campaign Folder Structure which also contains some interesting links such as Amit's blog post on Access Management: Adobe Campaign Access Management - Marketing Cloud Blog

Hope that helps,

Florent