Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Alerts in Workflows

Level 1

What kind of Named rights and/or grants to folders Operator should have to use Alert in Workflows?

Situation:

I created Operator group with most Named rights (besides of admin and delete)

I granted access to most or even all folders in tool.

With this operator rights I tried to use Alert in Workflow.

It's possible to create object but when Workflow runs it stops at alert activity with error:

Target:

I would like to create Operator group which could use Alerts in Workflows.

Proposal:

Please share your thoughts

Is the feature restricted to Admin only or it's somehow possible to grant to operators?

Pls help!!

Mateusz

5 Replies

Employee

Hi Mateusz,

Can you please share what error you get ?

Regards,
Adhiyan

Employee Advisor

It seems that either someone has deleted the factory template or the user trying to run this workflow doesn't have access to the relevant folder where the template exists.

The template should by default exist in the folder /Administration/Campaign Management/Technical delivery templates and had the ID value as 3615. Can you please quickly check if it is the case?

1336608_pastedImage_1.png

Regards,
Vipul

Level 10

Hi Mateusz,

Were you able to try what Vipul suggested?

Let us know,

Florent

Level 6

Hi,

Same error for us:

08/06/2019 5:26:43 PM alert2 WKF-560043 Error while sending notification with delivery template 'alertAssignee'.

08/06/2019 5:26:43 PM alert2 DLV-490055 Failed to load delivery ID 3611 into the cache: This delivery does not exist, has been deleted or the login does not have the required rights.

After giving "READ data" access to the 3 following folders: /Administration/Campaign Management/Technical delivery templates/, it works

Thanks!