Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Alerts for errors in technical workflows.

Level 1

Hi,

How can we create the alerts for technical workflow failures in Adobe Campaign Standard?

Can you help me out.

Thanks & Regards,

Priya.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Priyah,

In addition to the last post, there are some technical workflows which are read-only and may not have the workflow supervisors included in the alerting or the error handling is set to ignore by default.  If this is the case, you can submit a ticket to Campaign Support as the Campaign Ops team will need to make the requested change as they are the only ones with the permissions to alter those workflows.

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

HI @Priyah,

To my knowledge, you can edit the settings of technical workflows. But all the technical workflows are associated with Workflow Supervisors group and if you're part of workflow supervisors security group then you will be notified through email incase of any issues with technical workflows.

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Priyah,

In addition to the last post, there are some technical workflows which are read-only and may not have the workflow supervisors included in the alerting or the error handling is set to ignore by default.  If this is the case, you can submit a ticket to Campaign Support as the Campaign Ops team will need to make the requested change as they are the only ones with the permissions to alter those workflows.

Regards,

Craig