Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

aes cbc encryption and decryption

Level 4

Hi,

I have a requirement to encrypt the email from the incoming ftp file and decrypt it before sending it to delivery. Is there a way to achieve this?

Thanks,

cl

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Chan,

You shouldn't need to request an upgrade with ACS as they are rolled out automatically.  That said, the latest (19.4) release came out right before the yearly holiday code freeze so its likely that the 19.4 update hasn't been pushed to your instance yet.

This should be available and your instance upgraded at some point in January.

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

I hope you're talking about encrypt the email address before it's used and decrypt it before sending delivery.

You can check the section encryption_aescbcDecrypt and encryption_aescbcEncrypt under string functions

(https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/campaign-standard/using/managing-processes-and-data/filtering...)

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees

Level 4

Hi,

I have used this function but was unable to decrypt and then figured out checking the release notes of 19.4 that the decrypt function got fixed in the 19.4 version of ACS and I am using the 19.3 version.

Thanks,

cl

Community Advisor

That's good news. Will wait on actual release of 19.4.

Thanks, Sathees

Level 4

It got released in october 2019, probably i need to request adobe for an upgrade.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Chan,

You shouldn't need to request an upgrade with ACS as they are rolled out automatically.  That said, the latest (19.4) release came out right before the yearly holiday code freeze so its likely that the 19.4 update hasn't been pushed to your instance yet.

This should be available and your instance upgraded at some point in January.

Regards,

Craig