Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Advantage of Adobe Campaign standard over Microsoft Dynamics

Level 1

I have a case study of Adobe Campaign integration with Microsoft Dynamics. I am looking detailed level comparison and PROS and CONS of Adobe Campaign over MS Dynamics.

I can see below key benefits but wants to understand if these are the only limitation in MS dynamics or do we have more differences:

•Consistent messaging between sales & marketing

•Holistic view of all prospect and customer data

•Activate Dynamics

Appreciate your help on this.

Key benefits:

data on any channel

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Meraj,

The best folks to answer these questions are either your Adobe Sales rep (if you have one) or Adobe Product Management.  I'd suggest reaching out to your Sales rep, but if you don't have one, you can always submit a ticket to Adobe Campaign Support and we can engage Product Management on your question.

Regards,

Craig

Community Advisor

Hi,

In addition to Craig comments, I think you would be knowing, you can't compare both of this products and they are meant for different purposes. If you have business model that requires integration between adobe campaign and ms dynamics to share the data that can be done.

Thanks!

Thanks, Sathees