Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign

Level 1

This may seem like a stupid question, but is there a way to get adobe campaign for myself or do I have to wait for an adobe rep to contact me?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Thomasg63373917,

Thanks for your response.

If you are a current customer, you should be able to contact the dedicated Adobe team directly, who will be able to provide you with pricing and discuss other details.

As well as that, it is also advised that you contact your Account Manager who will be able to discuss all the available options for you and ensure that you can access Adobe Campaign as quickly as possible.

Thanks,

Filip_TechMarketer

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 2

Hi thomasg63373917,

With regards to your question, can you clarify if you mean whether you can download the Adobe Campaign files and install them yourself (Provided you are a current customer) or are you considering using the platform and want to discuss the various options available to you as a first time user.

Thanks,

Filip_TechMarketer

Level 1

I'm a current customer and I'm trying to either get a price and download or a trial download. I've clicked the request a demo link for Adobe Campaign and filled out all the required fields in the pop up and have yet to hear anything from anyone at Adobe, I did that over a week and a half ago.

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Thomasg63373917,

Thanks for your response.

If you are a current customer, you should be able to contact the dedicated Adobe team directly, who will be able to provide you with pricing and discuss other details.

As well as that, it is also advised that you contact your Account Manager who will be able to discuss all the available options for you and ensure that you can access Adobe Campaign as quickly as possible.

Thanks,

Filip_TechMarketer