Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign Standard - RSS Feed Capabilities

Level 6

Has anyone retrieved content from an RSS feed and sent it out as an email in Adobe Campaign Standard?  I have a requirement that I need to retrieve all the content for an email from and RSS feed.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6
A lot has changed in ACS in 3 years and there maybe other options but I ended up using 3rd party software to read the RSS and create a file then send it via sftp where ACS can process it and send the daily email.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

Not sure how this would work with ACS, but you can try loading a content with the "from a URL". I haven't tested that, just highlighting this possibility here.

Let us know what your progress is on your usecase,

Florent

Level 1

Hello, Have you found a solution for your needs ? I also need to add RSS feed to my email template.

Level 2

Hi,

Did we get any solution for this?

Regards,

Sumit

Correct answer by
Level 6
A lot has changed in ACS in 3 years and there maybe other options but I ended up using 3rd party software to read the RSS and create a file then send it via sftp where ACS can process it and send the daily email.

Level 2
Thanks @johnwwilcoxmba, Unfortunately, I could not find anything on RSS feed in ACS documentation. So thinking of going with the same solution. Thanks much mate!

Level 1

My company FeedOtter makes a similar add-on product (RSS > Email) that works with Adobe Marketo.  We're interested in adding support for Adobe Campaigns if this is something users would want?  If you are interested msg me here or over at our feedotter.com site and we can discuss further.