Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign Standard Jenkins Integration

Level 4

Hi

I want to integrate Jenkins with Adobe Campaign for exporting and importing the packages. How should I start working on this ?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Rahul,

Can you elaborate on exactly what you are trying to do and why the standard import/export functionality isn't sufficient?

From my research there doesn't appear to be any indication that Jenkins can be used in this way so if it is at all possible it would require a custom solution (perhaps from one of the implementation consultants on this forum).

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Rahul,

Can you elaborate on exactly what you are trying to do and why the standard import/export functionality isn't sufficient?

From my research there doesn't appear to be any indication that Jenkins can be used in this way so if it is at all possible it would require a custom solution (perhaps from one of the implementation consultants on this forum).

Regards,

Craig

Level 4
I have to automate the process of exporting a set of workflows in a package.