Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Adobe campaign postgreSQL error while using aggregate function

Level 10

Campaign error.JPG

I am getting a postgreSQL error while updating the schema which contains aggregate function sum.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Amit,

You need to Group by the targeting dimension. The primary key of the targeting dimension is always included in the results and that is what this error message is referring to. Edit the additional data and click on the Advanced settings link to do get to this setting.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Amit,

You need to Group by the targeting dimension. The primary key of the targeting dimension is always included in the results and that is what this error message is referring to. Edit the additional data and click on the Advanced settings link to do get to this setting.

Level 10

Hi Linda,

I am using a preloading in web form.so in there i don't see any

checkbox to Group by the targeting dimension.

How can i use query in a webform to display the count of all participants or some of a recipient field?

Regards,

Amit

Employee

The Data Management options are much more limited in a web application workflow than in a Campaign workflow. Can you provide screen shots of what you have implemented?