Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Adobe campaign Message centre with wordpress site

Level 4

Hi,

We developed a j2EE demo web app and implemented Adobe Analytics on that, got it working. Then we implemented the message centre functionality for transactional messaging. Checked it with sign up event based welcome email delivery. It worked and we are getting the email once the user registers on the website.

Now we have shifted to a WordPress website for demo purpose. I wanted to ask if any one has any reference doc or any idea about how we can implement message centre functionality in a wordpress website.

Regards

Senthil

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi Senthil,

I do not know of any such document that is specific to wordpress. Please let me know if you find some useful information. I'll try looking for some in the meantime.

Florent

Level 10

Hi Senthil,

We have implemented message center for a woo commerce client hosted over wordpress.org. Their developers built a custom plugin to create a SOAP client in PHP which was used to invoke the soap web service to Adobe Campaign.

Read the following document to learn how to develop and use a soap client using PHP.

Document 1

http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/php/2003/07/03/php_amazon_soap.html

If your company is willing to spend some money for the plugin, I can connect you with the offshore development team who built the plugin.

Regards,

Amit