Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

ACS - Store images to insert in a delivery

Level 4

Hi,

I would like to know if there is a way to upload some images in Adobe Campaign Standard and then use these in a delivery template.

I need that these images are called by link because I have to use API to put image in the template.

Anyone knows if there is a way to do that?

Thanks,

E.

4 Replies

Level 2

Hello eveline8​,

As of now, there is no such functionality available inside Adobe Campaign Standard.  You can insert images in your emails and landing pages.

The following types of images are available, depending on your configuration:

1. Local images

2. Though, you get an option pull images shared from Adobe Experience Cloud - refer to Adobe Campaign Help | Working with Campaign and Assets core service / Assets On Demand.

3. Dynamic Images from Adobe Target - refer to Adobe Campaign Help | About Campaign-Target integration

Hope this helps, and for more information on Inserting images, you can refer to this help article here: Adobe Campaign Help | Inserting images

Regards,

Naveen Kumar

Level 4

Hi,

thanks for your answer.

Do you know if an image shared from Assets is identificable with a link? Can I insert it in a template by API?

Thanks,

E.

Level 4

Hi,

To my knowledge it is not possible to get public url:s to resources in assets.

The only way to get an external URL currently is to select the assets through the ACS UI. My understanding is that this action is what causes the resource to be moved to/published in ACS for ability to use.

Regards,

Jonas

Level 1

Hello @jonasn92134656,

Can you please tell me how can I insert Images into Adobe campaign standard and reuse it when needed as we upload them in ACC in the resource folder?