Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

[Mentor Parvesh Parmar] 🌟 Adobe Campaign Community Mentorship Program 2023 🌟

Administrator

Hello Team, 

Welcome to the Adobe Campaign Community Mentorship program! This is the featured Community Discussion thread for your Adobe Campaign Community Mentor, Parvesh Parmar (a.k.a. @Parvesh_Parmar), who will be here to guide and support you and your peers with your Adobe Campaign questions as you prepare for the Adobe Campaign Classic Developer Expert Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E330), through to the end of the program.  

Parvesh.png

Aspirants mapped to Parvesh Parmar (a.k.a. @Parvesh_Parmar 

How to participate  

1. The Aspirants’ goal is to clear their Adobe Campaign Certification during program live September 25th, 2023 – November 3rd, 2023 
  2. Aspirants: Post your Questions in this thread to connect with Parvesh Parmar (a.k.a. @Parvesh_Parmar), and your fellow Aspirant peers.  *You are all preparing for the same Certification, so feel free to use this space to share what you’re learning and collaborate!  
  3. Mentors with the most Certified Aspirants by the end of the program will be recognized, and Aspirants with the highest number of Accepted Solutions in the Campaign Community, along with their Certification, will be recognized by the end of program - wishing you all the best!  

Quick links  

Let's grow together! 

Sukrity Wadhwa
11 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello Ramesh babu S  , Goldraj Samuel Dhinakaran , Dominik Wnuk , Parmeshwar Reure , Jeeshan , Kuldeep Singh ,Abhinav Singh  

Hope you are doing well!

Welcome to the Adobe Campaign Community Mentorship Program 2023.

Here are some resources that I believe will be helpful as you prepare for your Adobe Campaign certification exam:

• Free online practice test: You can give this exam as many times as you want, and it will help you identify any areas where you need additional review.   

https://scorpion.caveon.com/launchpad/ad-q-e129-readiness-questionnaire-for-adobe-aem-assets-develop...

• Sandbox request: If your organization is a partner with Adobe, you can request a sandbox environment to practice. 

https://solutionpartners.adobe.com/solution-partners/home/learn/tools/sandboxes.html

• Adobe Campaign Video/On-Demand training: If your organization is a partner with Adobe, you can access the training video with the below link. This training covers most of the topics you need to know for the exam.

https://solutionpartners.adobe.com/solution-partners/home/applications/experience_cloud/campaign/tra...

• Link for the Information about the exam details and mentorship program shared in the post.

Coming next:

•  Toolkit links
  • Quiz questions

Please feel free to share your preparation status and ask any questions you have. I'm here to help you succeed!

Wishing you the very best of luck for the exam.

Sincerely,
Parvesh

Community Advisor

Hello Ramesh babu S  , Goldraj Samuel Dhinakaran , Dominik Wnuk , Parmeshwar Reure , Jeeshan , Kuldeep Singh ,Abhinav Singh,

Please find the attached Module 1 toolkit.

This toolkit contains all of the resources you need to get started with Module 1 of the Adobe Campaign Community Mentorship Program 2023.

Module 1 covers the following topics:

• Campaign Classic v7 documentation
  • Getting started with transactional messaging
  • General architecture
  • Getting started with Adobe Campaign integrations
  • Designing and executing marketing campaigns
  • Filtering options

Please go through this documentation and feel free to ask any questions you have. I'm here to help you succeed!

Best regards,

Parvesh

Community Advisor

Hello Ramesh babu S  , Goldraj Samuel Dhinakaran , Dominik Wnuk , Parmeshwar Reure , Jeeshan , Kuldeep Singh ,Abhinav Singh 

Please find the attached Adobe Campaign Developer Expert exam toolkit for the second week.

This week's toolkit covers the following topics:

1. About schema reference: Learn how to configure extension schemas to extend the conceptual data model of the Adobe Campaign database.
  2. Design and execute marketing campaigns: Learn how to use Adobe Campaign to define, optimize, execute, and analyze communications and marketing campaigns.
  3. About web services: Learn how to use Adobe Campaign APIs to integrate with other systems and applications.
  4. Action activities in workflows: Learn about the different types of action activities that can be used in workflows.
  5. Get started with workflows: Learn how to create and use workflows to automate tasks and processes in Adobe Campaign.

I encourage you to take some time to review the toolkit and try out the exercises on your own. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me here.

Happy learning!

Best regards,

Parvesh

Community Advisor

I hope you doing good!

Please download the attached toolkit for Module 3.

In Module 3, we delve into Access Management and Control panel , an essential aspect of Adobe Campaign.

Here are some key highlights from this module:

3.1 Get Started with Permissions:
- Learn how to define and manage operator rights and restrictions in Adobe Campaign.
- Explore the different types of permissions and how they apply to operator profiles and groups.

3.2 Control Panel- Key Features
- Discover the Control Panel, a powerful tool for managing settings and tracking usage in Adobe Campaign Classic.
- Explore the benefits of the Control Panel, including the ability to make quick changes, configure settings, and enhance security.

3.3 Monitor Server Capacity:
- Learn how to use the Control Panel to monitor and manage your SFTP storage by instance.
- Access Subdomain Management in Control Panel.

3.4 About Schema Edition:
- Understand the role of Data Schemas in Adobe Campaign, including defining data objects, links between objects, and field descriptions.
- Explore schema extension and custom schema creation.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need further assistance. I encourage you to share your questions, insights, experiences here.

Thank you for your dedication to the Adobe Campaign Certification.

Best regards,
Parvesh

Community Advisor

Hello Ramesh babu S  , Goldraj Samuel Dhinakaran , Dominik Wnuk , Parmeshwar Reure , Jeeshan , Kuldeep Singh ,Abhinav Singh  ,

I hope you're all geared up for your Adobe Campaign Classic certification journey.

I'm excited to share  the Module 4: Data Integration Toolkit.

Please find the attached toolkit file.

Why should you dive into this toolkit?

4.1 External Accounts: Understand the backbone of Adobe Campaign – External Accounts. They're the key to connecting with external systems, a must for technical and campaign workflows.

4.2 Campaign FFDA Deployment: Explore how Full Federated Access (FFDA) with Snowflake revolutionizes data management and scale, a game-changer for Adobe Campaign.

4.3 Data Import and Export: Learn data management, import, and export capabilities that are invaluable in real-world scenarios.

4.4 Workflows: Master workflows, the heart of automation in Adobe Campaign, for efficient campaign execution.

4.6 General Architecture: Gain insights into Adobe Campaign's components and best practices for a successful deployment.

Good luck, keep learning, and share your insights as you explore the toolkit!

Best wishes,

Parvesh

Community Advisor

Hello Ramesh babu S  , Goldraj Samuel Dhinakaran , Dominik Wnuk , Parmeshwar Reure , Jeeshan , Kuldeep Singh ,Abhinav Singh ,

I hope you're making great progress in your journey toward Adobe Campaign Classic certification!

To help you prepare, I'm sharing a quiz question today.

Question:
You need to design a data model for Adobe Campaign Classic to support a new loyalty program. The loyalty program allows recipients to earn points for their purchases and redeem those points for rewards. Each recipient can have multiple purchases, but each purchase has one recipient. Each purchase can only be linked with one reward, but each reward can be linked with multiple purchases.

How do you implement it?

Please select the one correct option.

Option A:
- Create a Purchase schema.
- Set up a one-to-one link from the Purchase schema to the Recipient schema.
- Set up a one-to-one link from the Recipient schema to the Purchase schema.
- Create a Reward schema.
- Set up a one-to-one link from the Purchase schema to the Reward schema.
- Set up a one-to-many link from the Reward schema to the Purchase schema.

Option B:
- Set up a one-to-many link from the Recipient schema to the Purchase schema.
- Set up a one-to-many link from the Purchase schema to the Reward schema.

Option C:

Option
- Set up a one-to-many link from the Purchase schema to the Recipient schema.

Take a moment to think about your answer, and then post your choice in the comments.
I'll reveal the correct answer!

Good luck!

Kr,

Parvesh

Administrator

Thanks @Parvesh_Parmar for taking out the time to prepare this quiz question sharing it with Ramesh babu S  , Goldraj Samuel Dhinakaran , Dominik Wnuk , Parmeshwar Reure , @jeeshan02Kuldeep Singh ,Abhinav Singh

Unfortunately, due to no participation, we couldn't declare a winner this time. However, I want to emphasise that the purpose of this quiz was never solely about winning; it was designed to be a tool for you to test your knowledge and measure your progress in your learning journey.

I encourage each of you to actively participate in this Campaign Mentorship Program, engage with your mentors and fellow learners, and make the most of this valuable opportunity. Your dedication and hard work will be the true measure of your success!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Community Advisor

Hello Ramesh babu S  , Goldraj Samuel Dhinakaran , Dominik Wnuk , Parmeshwar Reure , Jeeshan , Kuldeep Singh ,Abhinav Singh  ,

I hope you're all doing well.

I'm excited to share with you the toolkit for Week 5, focusing on "Instance Maintenance." . Please download the attached file.

Module 5: Instance Maintenance

5.1 Monitor Workflow Execution
Learn to monitor workflow execution effectively. Understand how to create workflows to track "paused," "stopped," or "error" states. Utilize the Audit trail to review workflow activities and changes. For detailed instructions, refer to the Campaign Classic v7 Production Guide. Explore options for displaying progress and logs to manage workflow execution.

5.2 Workflow Properties
Discover how to manage workflow execution, set priorities, and handle errors. Learn about scheduling, server selection, history archives, and SQL query logging.

5.3 Workflow Use Cases
Explore practical examples of how workflows can be used for deliveries, monitoring, data management, targeting, and more.

5.4 General Architecture
Understand the minimum and distributed architecture of Adobe Campaign to optimize performance.

5.5 Get Started with Control Panel
Access Control Panel through Experience Cloud Home. Confirm your IMS Org ID and ensure you have administrator rights.

5.6 About Performance Monitoring
Use the Performance Monitoring card in Control Panel to monitor instance usage, including database capacity.

Please refer to the provided references and links for more detailed information on each of these topics. If you have any questions or need further clarification on any of these modules, feel free to comment.

Happy learning!

Parvesh

Community Advisor

I hope you're doing well on your journey to becoming Adobe Campaign certified.

Today, I want to share Module 6: Campaign Configuration.Please download the attached file.

Module 6 is covering the below topics in details.

6.1 Communication Channels
With Adobe Campaign, you have the power to reach your audience through various communication channels, including emails, SMS, LINE messages, push notifications, and even traditional direct mail. You can personalize these messages to make each recipient feel special. Core functionalities include targeting, message personalization, execution, and reporting. Keep in mind that delivery channels vary depending on your contract, so please check your license agreement.

6.2 Get Started with Personalization
Personalization is key in marketing, and Adobe Campaign makes it easy. You can personalize your message format, insert dynamic personalization fields, use predefined personalization blocks, and even create conditional content. Just be cautious about not modifying specific internal variables meant for personalization.

6.3 Types of Deliveries
Campaigns come in different flavors, and Adobe Campaign provides three types of deliveries. Single deliveries are executed once and can't be reused once in their final state. Recurring deliveries help you create a new delivery each time you need it. Continuous deliveries are perfect for adding new recipients to an existing delivery.

6.4 About Web Services
Adobe Campaign APIs are your friends when it comes to integration. These APIs are used within the application and in SOAP outside of it. You can access generic data and business-specific APIs, all of which are incredibly valuable for seamless integration.

6.5 Use a Custom Recipient Table
If you need to use a custom recipient table, this section provides insights and recommendations. Be aware of some limitations, such as not supporting multiple recipient schemas linked to the same broadlog and trackinglog schemas.

6.6 About Templates
Templates are a fantastic feature in Adobe Campaign. You can save your delivery configurations in templates for future use. There are two types: Native templates and Predefined templates. The native ones should not be deleted, and predefined templates can be customized for various scenarios.

I hope this quick overview of Module 6 gives you a solid grasp of what to expect. Take your time to explore these topics in more detail to enhance your Adobe Campaign skills. Best of luck with your certification journey! If you have any questions or need further clarification on any of these points, feel free to ask.

Happy learning!

Thanks,

Parvesh

Level 1

Voucher for Sale! [50% Discount]

Hello Community!

Hope you all are doing well:)

I have an amazing voucher available for purchase that I unfortunately can't utilize. It's for Adobe Professional Certification.

Voucher Details:

Expiry Date: 25/12/2023

Original Certification Price: $95.00 + Taxes

Voucher Price: $58.15

Voucher Usage:

Exam voucher is valid for one of the following PSI or Examityl

• AD0-E123 Adobe Experience Manager Developer Professional - Examity
  • AD0-E123 Adobe Experience Manager Developer Professional - PSI
  • AD0-E126 - Adobe Experience Manager Business Practitioner Professionall - Examity
  • AD0-E126 - Adobe Experience Manager Business Practitioner Professionall - PSI
  • AD0-E132 Adobe Experience Manager Sites Technical Foundations Professional -Examity
  • AD0-E132 Adobe Experience Manager Sites Technical Foundations Professional - PSI
  • AD0-E212 Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner Professional - Examity
  • AD0-E212 Adobe Analytics Business Practitioner Professional - PSI
  • AD0-E213 Adobe Analytics Developer Professional - Examity
  • AD0-E213 Adobe Analytics Developer Professional - PSI
  • AD0-E329 Adobe Campaign Classic Business Practitioner Professional - Examity
  • AD0-E329 Adobe Campaign Classic Business Practitioner Professional - PSI
  • AD0-E331 Adobe Campaign Classic Developer Professional - Examity
  • AD0-E331 Adobe Campaign Classic Developer Professional - PSI
  • AD0-E501 Adobe Advertising Cloud Search Business Practitioner Professional - Examity
  • AD0-E501 Adobe Advertising Cloud Search Business Practitioner Professional- PSI
  • AD0-E555 Adobe Marketo Engage Professional - Examity
  • AD0-E555 Adobe Marketo Engage Professional - PSI
  • AD0-E602 Adobe Real-time CDP Business Practitioner Professional - PSI
  • AD0-E602 Adobe Real-time CDP Business Practitioner Professional - Examity
  • AD0-E702 Adobe Magento Commerce Developer Professional - Examity
  • AD0-E702 Adobe Magento Commerce Developer Professional - PSI
  • AD0-E712 Adobe Commerce Business Practitioner Professional - Examity
  • AD0-E712 Adobe Commerce Business Practitioner Professional - PSI
  • AD0-E717 Adobe Commerce Developer with Cloud Add-on Professional - Examity
  • AD0-E717 Adobe Commerce Developer with Cloud Add-on Professional - PSI
  • AD0-E719 Adobe Commerce Front-End Developer Professional - PSI
  • AD0-E719 Adobe Commerce Front-End Developer Professional - Examity
  • AD0-E902 Adobe Workfront Fusion 2.0 Professional - Examity
  • AD0-E902 Adobe Workfront Fusion 2.0 Professional - PSI
  • AD0-E903 Adobe Workfront Project Manager Certified Professional Exam - Examity
  • AD0-E903 Adobe Workfront Project Manager Certified Professional Exam- PSI
  • AD0-E905 Adobe Workfront Core Developer Professional - Examity
  • AD0-E905 Adobe Workfront Core Developer Professional - PSI
  • AD7-E601 Adobe Real-Time CDP Technical Practitioner - Examity
  • AD7-E601 Adobe Real-Time CDP Technical Practitioner - PSI

If you're interested or know someone who is planning to attempt anyone of the above mentioned exams in upcoming days, feel free to reach out to me. I'll share you the voucher number and original payment receipt.

Thanks for your interest!

Keep learning:)