Expand my Community achievements bar.

[Mentor ParthaSarathy Senthil Muthu] 🌟 Adobe Campaign Community Mentorship Program 2023 🌟

Administrator

Hello Team, 

Welcome to the Adobe Campaign Community Mentorship program! This is the featured Community Discussion thread for your Adobe Campaign Community Mentor, ParthaSarathy Senthil Muthu (a.k.a. @ParthaSarathy), who will be here to guide and support you and your peers with your Adobe Campaign questions as you prepare for the Adobe Campaign Classic Developer Professional Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E331), through to the end of the program.  

Partha S.png

Aspirants mapped to ParthaSarathy Senthil Muthu (a.k.a. @ParthaSarathy 

How to participate  

1. The Aspirants’ goal is to clear their Adobe Campaign Certification during program live September 25th, 2023 – November 3rd, 2023 
  2. Aspirants: Post your Questions in this thread to connect with ParthaSarathy Senthil Muthu (a.k.a. @ParthaSarathy), and your fellow Aspirant peers.  *You are all preparing for the same Certification, so feel free to use this space to share what you’re learning and collaborate!  
  3. Mentors with the most Certified Aspirants by the end of the program will be recognized, and Aspirants with the highest number of Accepted Solutions in the Campaign Community, along with their Certification, will be recognized by the end of program - wishing you all the best!  

Quick links  

Let's grow together! 

Sukrity Wadhwa
46 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello  @seungminl @playlikeloki7 @irasharma13 @sukumar16090 @SD_11  @hzine ,

When you have free time, take the 'Preparation exam' which has sample questions for the Certification.

Preparation Exam link - Click Here

Note: This sample questions allow you to see the type and format of items that you will encounter in the actual exam. There is no sign-on needed. The results of the sample questions are not stored, and do not predict your actual test results.

Once you SUBMIT the preparation exam, you will be displayed Results with Score breakdown for each category as below,

ParthaSarathy_0-1696511863626.png

After the Exam, if you want to discussion on any particular Category, Please feel to Comment and we can discuss more on that topic.

Level 3

Sure @ParthaSarathy , will take the preparation test and discuss if there's any topic I need more clarity on.

Community Advisor

Ok @SD_11  & @sukumar16090 .

There are few best practices on creating and working on Workflows. One such is 'Keep interim result'. I had posted a discussion thread on 'keep interim results' discussing what will happen if we enable it and how to avoid. I would recommend you to have a look at it, meanwhile I will prepare for other topics on 'technical workflow' and post here soon!

@seungminl @playlikeloki7 @irasharma13  @hzine 

Level 3

@ParthaSarathy  I have gone through the Tuesday tech bytes thread. Can we do the same approach for 'Log SQL queries' in workflow property? I believe we should not enable it in PROD as part of best practice.

Community Advisor

@SD_11 , Yes! This option will log all SQL queries generated by the tool from the different activities in the workflow. However, this option should only be used temporarily during development and not activated on production.

You can use the same script mentioned in 'Tuesday tech bytes' thread and in the script Replace @keepResult with @showSQL. This will uncheck 'Log SQL queries in the journal' in all the workflows where it is enabled.

Level 2

Hello @ParthaSarathy and team ,

If we enabled "keep interim population" means could result increase in the size of the database .

Community Advisor

yes @sukumar16090 , If it is enabled, the temporary table created in the workflow won't get deleted. So this temporary table will occupy few space in database. If there are many workflows with keep interim enabled, then it may leads to risk in disk space.

Community Advisor

Hi @seungminl @playlikeloki7 @irasharma13 @sukumar16090 @SD_11  @hzine ,

Please take a moment to go through the toolkit provided in Module 3 for this week.

Module 3: Operational Security
   3.1 Create and manage operator groups
   3.2 Use named rights to set up permissions
   3.3 Create and manage operator groups

Happy Learning!

Community Advisor

Hello  @seungminl @playlikeloki7 @irasharma13 @sukumar16090 @SD_11  @hzine ,

We would encourage you to schedule the exam and let us know your date of exam.

Refer Step-3 form this link for the guidance to know the procedure of how to schedule the exam.

Please feel free to comment if you have any doubt in scheduling the exam!

Level 3

Sure @ParthaSarathy 
Also, any idea when shall we be getting the voucher for certification?

Regards,

Sanchari

Community Advisor

Hi @SD_11 ,

Today We will be sharing you a discount voucher form in Email.

Community Advisor

Hi  @seungminl @playlikeloki7 @irasharma13 @sukumar16090 @SD_11  @hzine , I have sent you Discount Voucher form in your email.

If you haven't received this email, Please feel free to ping me in community 'private message'.

ParthaSarathy_0-1696936315119.png

Community Advisor

Hi @seungminl @playlikeloki7 @irasharma13 @sukumar16090 @SD_11 @hzine ,

PFA tool kit for Module-4 of the Adobe Campaign Classic Developer Professional Certification Exam.

Module 4: Technical Workflows
  4.1 Get started with data import and export
  4.2 How to use workflow data
  4.3 Campaign data model description
  4.4 Build a workflow
  4.5 Monitor workflow execution
  4.6 Set up and manage the approval process

In the certification (AD0-E331) exam, 'Technical Workflows' section has more number of Questions compared to other sections (29% of questions from 'Technical Workflows')

ParthaSarathy_0-1697444165843.png

Please feel free to comment in this thread if you have any doubts / queries in the module content.

Happy Learning!

Community Advisor

Now It's time for Module-5
Please take a moment to go through the attached toolkit provided in Module 5 for this week.

Module:5 Instance Maintenance
  5.1 Tracking logs issues
  5.2 Log precision
  5.3 Workflow HeatMap

If you have any questions or queries regarding the material, feel free to share them here. We are here to assist you!

Happy Learning!

Community Advisor

Please take a moment to go through the toolkit provided in Module 6 for this week.

Module 6: Campaign Configuration
  6.1 Create and configure campaign templates
  6.2 Set up and manage the approval process
  6.3 Audit trail
  6.4 Use templates
  6.5 Get started with workflows
  6.6 Workflow execution

If you have any questions or queries regarding the material, feel free to comment them here.

Happy Learning!

Community Advisor

Hello @seungminl @playlikeloki7 @irasharma13 @sukumar16090 @SD_11 @hzine,
Thank you all for actively participating in this Mentorship program.
Hope you had scheduled your exams. Feel free to text me in Community message or DM me on LinkedIn about your exam results or If you have any doubts in exam topics.
Happy Learning!

And Thank you @Sukrity_Wadhwa  and @NimashaJain for Organizing this wonderful program!