Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

[Mentor Manoj Kumar] 🌟 Adobe Campaign Community Mentorship Program 2023 🌟

Administrator

Hello Team, 

Welcome to the Adobe Campaign Community Mentorship program! This is the featured Community Discussion thread for your Adobe Campaign Community Mentor, Manoj Kumar (a.k.a. @Manoj_Kumar_), who will be here to guide and support you and your peers with your Adobe Campaign questions as you prepare for the Adobe Campaign Classic Architect Master Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E328), through to the end of the program.  

Manoj.png

Aspirants mapped to Manoj Kumar (a.k.a. @Manoj_Kumar_ 

How to participate  

1. The Aspirants’ goal is to clear their Adobe Campaign Certification during program live September 25th, 2023 – November 3rd, 2023 
  2. Aspirants: Post your Questions in this thread to connect with Manoj Kumar (a.k.a. @Manoj_Kumar_), and your fellow Aspirant peers.  *You are all preparing for the same Certification, so feel free to use this space to share what you’re learning and collaborate!  
  3. Mentors with the most Certified Aspirants by the end of the program will be recognized, and Aspirants with the highest number of Accepted Solutions in the Campaign Community, along with their Certification, will be recognized by the end of program - wishing you all the best!  

Quick links  

Let's grow together! 

Sukrity Wadhwa
14 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello Aspirants,  Welcome to the Adobe Campaign Mentorship Program

Attached is the toolkit to prepare for Module 1 of the Adobe Campaign Master certification exam.

Section 1: Solution definition

More details on the certification journey are available here: Architect Master certification | Adobe Experience Cloud

You can reach out to me via this thread for any questions.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 1

Hi @Manoj_Kumar_ , since we need to book the exam in the next 4 days, can we have the 50% discount as indicated?

Community Advisor

Hello @Sukrity_Wadhwa  Could you please look into this?

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Community Advisor

Hello Aspirants, Anurag Garg Aman Bharath Kumar Oleksandra Zavialova Anuj Bansal Abhilash Shettigar Akshay Anand 

Attached is the toolkit to prepare for Module 2 of the Adobe Campaign Master certification exam.

Section 2: Data landscaping (24%)

• Specify the Data Model and integration map design parameters for a Campaign solution with other customer tools.
  • Given a scenario, determine the solution design required to comply with laws and regulations.
  • Given a scenario, determine the optimal technical workflow design

More details on the certification journey are available here: Architect Master certification | Adobe Experience Cloud

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 1

Hi @Manoj_Kumar_ Greetings!

Do we have topics based link for this as well, as we were having for the first module although I can there is a word file attached as a whole content?

Thanks,

Anuj

Level 1

Hi @Manoj_Kumar_ , 

I'm studying the first Module, but wanted to deep dive a point. 

From the Adobe Campaign V8, on-premis deployments are not anymore allowed. Will those questions be present in the exam anyway? 

Best, 

Oleksandra

Community Advisor

Hello @oleksandrazavialova 

The exam is based on both versions of the campaign. v7 still supports on-prem deployments, and questions might come from this topic. But there shouldn't be more than 1 question on this one.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Community Advisor

Hello Aspirants, Anurag Garg Aman Bharath Kumar Oleksandra Zavialova Anuj Bansal Abhilash Shettigar Akshay Anand 

Attached is the toolkit to prepare for Module 3 of the Adobe Campaign Master certification exam.

Section 3: Installation and management (16%)

• Given a set of key modules, validate the configuration of the module set-up
  • Given a scenario, recommend integration solutions to enable native and third-party integrations with Adobe Campaign Classic
  • Given a scenario, determine diagnostic methods
  • Specify integration parameters and approach for Adobe and non-Adobe application integrations
  • Given a scenario, advise on the appropriate hardware infrastructure needed during solution design
  • Given a scenario, determine the correct method for solution promotion to the respective environment

Content links:

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Community Advisor

Attached is the toolkit to prepare for Module 4 of the Adobe Campaign Master certification exam.

Section 4: Project leadership (10%)

• Given customer requirements, determine the appropriate activities and resources needed
  • Given a scenario, analyze the overall solution to determine technical risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies
  • Communicate technical ACC expertise to internal and external teams

Content links:

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Community Advisor

Attached is the toolkit to prepare for Module 5 of the Adobe Campaign Master certification exam.

Section 5: Customization (26%)

• Analyze and design custom features
  • Analyze and design custom integrations
  • Determine the correct method to design complex campaign templates and workflows
  • Determine the correct method to design solutions using additional modules

Study Material:

More details on the certification journey is available here: Architect Master certification | Adobe Experience Cloud

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Community Advisor

Here is the quiz of the week:

Question: 

An Architect on a new project needs to review the existing Campaign solution. The current solution sends emails, SMS, and Push messages. The customer currently has a mobile application that sends approximately 500,000 Push messages an hour. The company wants to add another mobile application to alert customers about the start of upcoming television shows. Volume estimates for Push messages for this new application are approximately 1.5 million per hour.

What should the Architect focus on first for the new design?

Options:

1. The number of dedicated Push MTAs in the solution

2. The integration of the Push SDK into the mobile applications

3. The workflow that operates the push messaging activities

4. Whether any of the existing channels have overlapping deliveries planned

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Administrator

Thanks @Manoj_Kumar_ for taking out the time to prepare this quiz question sharing it with Anurag Garg , Aman Bharath Kumar , Oleksandra Zavialova , Anuj Bansal , Abhilash Shettigar & Akshay Anand 

Unfortunately, due to no participation, we couldn't declare a winner for the quiz. However, I want to emphasise that the purpose of this quiz was never solely about winning; it was designed to be a tool for you to test your knowledge and measure your progress in your learning journey.

I encourage each of you to actively participate in this Campaign Mentorship Program, engage with your mentors and fellow learners, and make the most of this valuable opportunity. Your dedication and hard work will be the true measure of your success!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Level 3

Hello @Sukrity_Wadhwa , @Manoj_Kumar_ ,

Am interested in getting certified for Adobe Campaign Architect. Is there any additional mentorship program scheduled in future? How shall one know if there are any new mentorship program (may be for other Adobe Martech product) planned?

Regards.