Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

logInfo is not working in typology

Level 4

I have to perform some manipulation on the delivery label - as a first step, I am trying to write the delivery label via typology, however, it is not working. I do not see anything appearing in the delivery audit tab. I have restarted the mta and checked the log as well, however, no discrepancy is found!!

P.S. - users wants the final solution as automated, hence typology is being tried out and not delivery's script tab.

Code:

logInfo("this is my test:"+delivery.label);
return true;

Any help is much appreciated! 

3 Replies

Level 7

Hi,

I have tried the same code at my end and I can see the label of the delivery is getting logged in Delivery Audit.

Ssb_94_0-1658427872416.png

I believe you are using Rule Type as Control, so I created same with following configuration:

Ssb_94_1-1658428078092.png

Can you check this?

Thanks,

SSB

Level 4

Thanks for the response @Ssb_94 , however, I do not see this one in my delivery audit tab. Moreover, in your log, I can see the line where it says "Applying rule test", I do not see this happening in my case as well. I did restart the windows service as well as the "nlserver restart mta" as well, bit nothing seems to be working here. Any suggestion is very much appreciated!!

Level 7

Hi @supratim320 ,

Have you checked whether your rule is ACTIVE (if rule is not active, it won't be applied during analysis) and the Typology where your rule is mapped is same as what is configured within your delivery ?

Thanks,

SSB