The Adobe Campaign implementation guide is a one stop shop for all your Adobe Campaign implementation needs. From how to get started to final configurations – our guides aim to help you at every step of your v6.1 or v7 Adobe Campaign implementation journey. Some handy links below:
1) Installation and Provisioning: A guide to help you install the Adobe Campaign Console. https://adobe.ly/2uBnTSb
2) Architecture: A guide that details out everything you need to know about setting up the environment and architecture for Adobe Campaign. https://adobe.ly/2sDKPit
3) Configuration and Implementation: A guide to help with configuration and implementation of Key feature such as Channel Configuration, Message Center, Web applications, etc. https://adobe.ly/2sDGXhp
4) Administration: A comprehensive guide that help you through the package creation and deployment process + some sample tests. https://adobe.ly/2si09C5
5) Deliverability: A guide listing all deliverability activities that need to performed prior to Campaign Go-Live, including a deliverability checklist. https://adobe.ly/2tDASWn
Hope you find these helpful! Let us know if we can help you in any way!
Please find the Adobe Campaign Security Whitepaper at below link
It contains all the information around latest security standards support.
You may also visit Security Resources for additional information, Let us know if this suffices.
I've just tried all links in this thread and they are all working for me. Can you try maybe with another browser or using another network?
What is the error you get?
If you click on the short link https://adobe.ly/2tDASWn for Deliverability, it will redirect you for the helpx.adobe and that's ok.
But then you try to access the Document for Deliverability with the tasks for implementation, or any other one, you can't (The requested URL /doc/AC/en/quickstart/deliverability/deliverability.html was not found on this server.).
Indeed, the problem is not within the links in this post, but in those ones the content of the post is redirecting for.
If you can access them, please let me know.
Oh Ok sorry I didn't understand the problem was with the links of the article itself.
Here is the document about deliverability: Managing deliverability.
I will try to have this article updated.
Is there any other document you need?
I found that some information is missing in this URL: https://helpx.adobe.com/campaign/kb/adobe-campaign-implementation-guide.html, and I would like to know if someone have this information. Please help!
This steps doesn't work:
Install Connectors & Modules as per contract
Architecture Best Practices
Security, User Access Management
Data Imports & Exports
Campaign Creation (Plan Program Hierarchy, Deliveries, Templates, etc.)
SOAP Web Service Creation
Deploy Packages to Different Environment
All the above link except the one below have been updated and should be working. We are working on this last one and should be fixed shortly. Thanks for pointing these out!
Install Connectors & Modules as per contract
Can someone help me with campaign implementation, I wanted to know what is custom sequence and how to implement it.
To answer your question as what a custom sequence is,
By default the recipient table uses an auto primary sequence. To use your own sequence instead of the existing primary one, you create a custom Sequence.
This should be specified in the root element along with autopk="true"
and now to create it
- You have to write a sql code in SQL scripts in your campaign instance and save it as .sql.
- Then run the script.
- A custom sequence will be created in your DB.
- Now assign it to pkSequence in your root element in your schema
Please find the link to the form article for a similar issue and the complete syntax for creating a sequence and assigning it can be found there.
Let me know if it helps.
Sysfilters are used to provide read and/or write access to schema data based on conditions
These filters are entered at the main element level of the schemas. If no filter is specified, all operators will have read and write access to the schema
<condition enabledIf="hasNamedRight('admin')=false" expr="FALSE"/>
this gives write access to only those people who have admin rights, for more on this refer to Protecting schemas
I came across a scenario where I need to make a 1:1 relationship between two tables, I'll really appreciate if anyone could help me with it.
This is the syntax to create a link between two tables.
<element name="name_of_link" type="link" target="key_of_destination_schema">
To create a 1:1 Mapping , you need to add an attribute called revCardinality="single" . By default it stays 1:N.
So you final syntax XML would be like this
<element name="name_of_link" type="link" revCardinality="single" target="key_of_destination_schema">