Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

How to export data through workflow in SFTP server.

Level 2

Hi,

I am not able to export data to SFTP server through workflow.

Can anyone explain how to use Export activity just for information we have around 11million data to export.

Thanks,

Dhanvanthi

5 Replies

Level 2

Hi venu,

We have referred all links which you have given but we got stuck in server folder of File transfer activity.Please can you explain on this.

Thanks

Dhanvanthi

Community Advisor

Hi Dhanvanthi,

Can you share an error message?

File transfer activity should work.

Thanks

David

David Kangni

Level 2

Howdy! I'm having a similar issue, except my problem happens with direct mail. The workflow completes and I'm able to retrieve my csv file because I have checked the delivery property option "Enable file to be downloaded locally". My issue is I cannot find the in the sftp. I have tried the extraction filename as follows: 

format 1:

/usr/local/neolane/nl6/var/instanceName/export/TEST_DM.csv

format 2:

/sftp/instanceServerName/export/TEST_DM.csv

Note: I can read data from the sftp in (data loading file) using both formats mentioned above.

Any ideas?

Administrator

Hi @dhanvanthip,

This question was recently addressed in one of our Adobe Campaign Community Q&A Coffee Break that happened on 2nd Dec, 2021 at 8am PT with Zariely Garcia a.k.a @Zariely8, Senior Technical Consultant for Adobe Campaign. 

You can check the response here: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-classic/adobe-campaign-community-q-a... 

Feel free to reach out to Zariely on the same thread in case you have any follow up questions.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa