Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

How to bring responses in 'Responses' tab of a survey

Level 4

Hello,

I am not using recipient schema. I have a custom table with customer data and my target mapping is created on that table and the  survey table created using target maping is 'yyy:webAppLogxxx'. I have added custom fields in this schema.

I have created a survey with document as 'custom table' and library as 'yyy:webAppLogxxx'.

I am able to take response from customer and it is getting stored in 'yyy:webAppLogxxx' table but I am not able to see it in response tab of the survey.

I am trying to configure the custom fields in that tab using Archived fields (temp:webAppLogxxx) but no values are loaded.

Can you please help me how can I bring my responses in response tab of 'Survey' webapp.

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi Ckumari,

Please take care, most of surveys use the schema nms:webAppLogRcpData (so the same for you with Data extension for your custom target mapping).

The webAppLogRcpData contains values responses as archived fields in XML format (memo fields, cblob/TEXT sql column).

In order to have Response tab filled, please check in your webApp, in Properties page, select Advanced parameters and look for the checkbox Save the response trace (I don't remember exactly the label corresponding to the French label below):

1844532_pastedImage_0.png

Some of the Response list are filled with webAppLogRcp schema content, other with webAppLogRcpData content.

Regards
J-Serge

Community Advisor

Hi,

When you are creating survey form and mapping it to custom table, you need to save same in your 'Webform Properties'.

1844726_pastedImage_1.png

Have you changed Storage library to one where you are storing your response.

You also need to configure Advanced Parameter and select 'Log Response'.

Also, you need to define link to custom schema in 'nms:webApp' form. As in that Responses tab is linked to 'webAppLogRcp' and that might be the reason why you are not able to view in survey responses tab.

1844727_pastedImage_3.png

Thanks,

Jyoti

Level 4

Hi @Jyoti_Yadav 

Are we supposed to make changes to OOTB schemas like webAppLogRcp?

Please suggest?

Also, what could be storage library the schema that I have created or do I need to have a separate schema to store responses?

Best,

Revanth