Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

How to Access javascript variable in Continuous delivery

Level 1

Hi All,

I want to read java script variable in the continuous delivery template. please help me.

Javascript.png

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Prabhu,

We already have a thread which seems to cater to your requirement.

Can you please refer to Use of variable in continuous delivery, how to do ?

If you have a different requirement please elaborate more on it.

Regards,
Vipul

Level 1

Hi Vipul,

Thanks for sharing the details. I need one help for below scenario.

We are sending mail with coupon code on monthly basis. For each month separate coupon code and content.

For this, we wrote one personalization block and then we send a mail. But in this block, we faced one issue in email client template mirror link. If the customer opens previous month mirror link, it shows current month coupon code and content (View in Browser). But in email template client it is showing the right coupon code and content.

Personalization block JavaScript

var currentDate = new Date();

var currentMonth = (currentDate.getMonth());

var json = {"1":["Seller1", "Seller2", "Seller3", "Seller4", "Seller5", "Seller6", "Seller7", "Seller8", "Seller9", "Seller1", "Seller1", "Seller1"]};

var seller=json[1][currentMonth];

if( seller== "Seller1") {

coupon code and content

}

elseif( seller== "Seller1")

{

coupon code and content

}

Level 1

Hi Vipul,

Thanks for sharing the details. I need one help for below scenario.

We are sending mail with coupon code on monthly basis. For each month separate coupon code and content.

For this, we wrote one personalization block and then we send a mail. But in this block, we faced one issue in email client template mirror link. If the customer opens previous month mirror link, it shows current month coupon code and content (View in Browser). But in email template client it is showing the right coupon code and content.

Personalization block JavaScript

var currentDate = new Date();

var currentMonth = (currentDate.getMonth());

var json = {"1":["Seller1", "Seller2", "Seller3", "Seller4", "Seller5", "Seller6", "Seller7", "Seller8", "Seller9", "Seller1", "Seller1", "Seller1"]}; 

var seller=json[1][currentMonth]; 

if( seller== "Seller1") {

coupon code and content

}

elseif( seller== "Seller1")

{

coupon code and content

}

Level 10

Hi,

Were you able to find something relevant for your query here?

Gaurang