Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!

How do add tag in each URL of delivery before send out?

Level 3

Hello Everyone,

I want to know, Can a tag be added to each URL of delivery before executing automatically? 

For example business user design a email like below:

1714715_pastedImage_0.png

As you can see there is no tag in this URL.

When a user start this delivery, before processing of this delivery, I want to add a tag in this URL.

As shown below.

1714716_pastedImage_1.png

Can you please let me know, how I can do this automation?

Thanks,

Parvesh.

9 Replies

Level 3

Hello Kunal,

This document is regarding the tracking formaula.

I wnat to know, how to change URL in delivery.

Thanks.

Parvesh.

Community Advisor

Hi,

Edit xtk:option 'NmsTracking_ClickFormula'.

Thanks,

-Jon

Hello Jon,

NmsTracking_ClickFormula option is used to define the tracing URL creation formula.

But I do not want to default tracing URL. I want to change actual URL which is defined in delivery.

Thanks.

Parvesh. 

Level 7

Hi Parvesh,

Correct me if my understanding is wrong, so you want to append this tag <%=  recipient.cryptedAccountId %> just before sending delivery. It seems like a personalized field, so anyhow if you declare it once, it will get dynamic value during delivery analysis right?

Regards,

Sri Bhargav

Level 3

Hello Sri,

Yes, I want append it before delivery analysis.

Let me  know if you have any question.

Thanks.

Parvesh.

Level 5

Hello parveshp78226723

Could you explain us why you need it before the delivery analysis?

I can only repeat what already suggested: modifiy these options at platform level or inside each delivery template you need.

1719383_pastedImage_0.png

Otherwise, you have simply to add the requested parameters/placeholder to the HTML source

Other solution might be a scheduled script that append to "href" properties a string, but it seems a useless waste of time to me compared to the steps above.

Regards,
Salvatore

Level 3

Hello Salvatore,

A script will not work. If the href tag exists in personalization block.

I do not want to change targeting URL also.

As per these conversations, I think the best solution is to add this tag in HTML source code.

Thanks.

Parvesh.