Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Course Discussion: Getting started with Adobe Campaign Classic for Business Users

Employee

Use this thread to ask any questions related to the Getting started with Adobe Campaign Classic for Business Users  course on Experience League. Experts are monitoring this thread to ensure your questions are answered.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 1

Hi!

I have completed all lessons of the course but it shows 95% completed. What's happening? Is there any lesson or task pending by my side?

Thanks

Marcos Paz

Employee

Hi Marcos,

One of the videos had a slight delay when we published the course, so you might have missed it. 

Did you complete the Install and setup the Adobe Campaign Client in lesson 3?

Best,

Sandra

Employee

Hi Marcos,

I checked with the product team and it seems there is known issue with the completion percentage. We don't know yet when it will be fixed, but the team is working on it. 

Best regards,

Sandra

Level 1

Hi, I am new to Adobe Campaign but keen to learn. Is it possible to install Adobe Campaign on my personal laptop with my personal account to experiment and get hands on experience?

Do you have a trial version for students? If not, how much would this service will cost me?

Administrator

Hi @makaee,

You can get the pricing details and request product demo from Adobe Support.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa