Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Continuous Delivery activity

Level 5

Hi All,

I have a question about the continuous delivery activity.

I understand it can be used so that a workflow can run multiple times, returning different recipient data and send the same delivery template - but when there are multiple executions - it results in all the results being stored under a single delivery (rather than a delivery per execution).

I can see this being ideal for small/regular volumes (like a daily welcome email), but is it also fit for purpose for larger volumes?

Say, up to a total of 1 million? perhaps 50-100 executions over a week period?

I have a campaign that I'd like to execute to a large volume to different segments at lots of different times per segment, and ideally would like it to result in a single delivery  - just want to make sure the activity is fit for purpose.

Thanks

David

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

Yes, 'execute at different times to result in a single delivery', is the use case for continuous delivery.

Thanks,

-Jon

Level 5

Thanks Jon,

The question was more about size / scale. Is it fit for purpose for large volumes like detailed above?

Thanks

David

Community Advisor

Hi,

Should be fine, it's just using one delivery id vs another for more of the same stuff- delivery parts, logs, etc.

Thanks,

-Jon