Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Adobe campaign integration with Magento

Level 2

Hi Team,

I have a requirement where my website is on Adobe magento and I want to send email communications by pulling content stored in Magento DAM (images, gif etc.)
The HTML template will be hosted on Adobe campaign classic (v6.1). And I need to create placeholders for images which will be pulled from magento DAM.

Is there any direct integration between Adobe campaign and magento (both being adobe products) or what would be the most optimal approach of achieving this scenario.

We can also have a complete HTML file as well from magento which can be loaded into Adobe campaign to automate the communication delivery. For this scenario, is SFTP the best usecase (for which I have been through the documentation but need to do a testing) or API calls.

Please help.

11 Replies

Level 8

Hello subrats40659214​,

Please find the below link which will be helpful to setup a bridge and connect Adobe campaign to Magneto:

https://leadsbridge.com/documentation/adobe-campaign/magento/

Regards,

Venu

Level 2

Hi Venu,

Thanks a lot for your reply. Can you please help with a direct way to enable integration between ACM and magento with API or SFTP (while I evaluate the use of leadsbridge but it would be a bit difficult considering the additional cost implications with it)

Regards,

Subrat Sahu

Level 2

Also I am trying to use the SFTP option, where my HTML file is located on SFTP and I am trying to create a delivery from this HTML file. However still facing error in this

Level 8

Hello Subrat,

An external account is a configuration that allows you to configure and test the access to a server that is external to Adobe Campaign.

These external accounts can be used in Campaign workflows to access and manage data.

To configure the external account click here Adobe Campaign Help | External accounts

Regards,

venu

Level 2

Hi venur81308875​,

But there is no direct integration between the two, so I guess we wont be able to add an external account directly.

Can you please help with any SFTP/API integration examples.

Regards,

Subrat Sahu

Level 2

Hi Venu,

I have been through the thread but there is no information there. Also I need a solution for Adobe campaign classic and magento not Adobe campaign standard.

Any help would be great

Level 2

Hi davidk23955130

I have tried the above mentioned use case and was successful in implementing the same.

However, I am also looking for a solution with API (If anyone has already worked on such a use-case).

Also with the above use-case, I am having issues with images not getting displayed as those are not getting loaded into AC server and currently working to resolve the same. Any information like how to upload images to Public resources via SFTP will be helpful here (I know there would be an issue with frontal servers, however assume I have only one frontal server).

Regards,

Subrat Sahu

Community Advisor

Hi Subrat,

in your delivery template properties, you can check the box to upload automatically the  images

1740034_pastedImage_0.png

For the API call, you can try the nms.delivery.SubmitNotification or nms.delivery.QueueNotification  but don't know if it will work as you need a template in ACC for this.

Thanks

David

David Kangni

Level 2

Hi David,

Thank you for your reply. Just wanted to check how will the images get uploaded to Adobe campaign server as I am unable to load zip a folder having images and HTML file using delivery.

Now the scenario is, only the HTML file is present in my SFTP (plain text file with just image links), and the images are present in my local drive. Now the condition being, how will the images get uploaded along with HTML which is available in my local machine.

Regards,

Subrat Sahu