Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Adobe Campaign and Audience Manager Integration

Level 2

Hi,

We are trying to integrate AAM and AC together. There are couple of clarifications around this

1. Recipient - Visitor ID in this Target Dimension is given as  Recipients (nms:recipient). We are not using the default schema for customer. We have another schema called iag:customer. Can we use this in the Target Dimension ?

2. Reconciliation key - How do we populate this one?

3. Also we do not have Adobe Id used to login to AC,  As AC is on Premise we use single sign on  to login to AC.  Will this create issues ? Because of this we do not have an option to create Shared Audiences.

Can Anyone clarify these questions?

Thanks and Regards,

Anumol Antony

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

1. Recipient - Visitor ID in this Target Dimension is given as  Recipients (nms:recipient). We are not using the default schema for customer. We have another schema called [redacted]:customer. Can we use this in the Target Dimension ?

Yes.

2. Reconciliation key - How do we populate this one?

Use the trackingLog link defined on your external recipient table, as mapped to its tracking log target mapping.

3. Also we do not have Adobe Id used to login to AC,  As AC is on Premise we use single sign on  to login to AC.  Will this create issues ? Because of this we do not have an option to create Shared Audiences.

User authentication should be unrelated to shared audience integration.

Also, please redact client name from post.

Thanks,

-Jon

Hi Jon,

Thank you for the update. I have few clarifications on the AMC Data Sources ,

1. What is the difference between Declared ID and MID ?

2. Is it always mandatory  to create two data sources ?

we have one issue, when the users access the web site we do track a  legacy customer id ,but in AC the CRM data is stored with the new customer id. In this case how can we do the reconciliation ?

Could you please  help me here?