Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

XTK-170024 The temporary schema 'temp:webAppLogRcpData' is not defined in the current context.

Level 2

Hello to the community
I am trying to insert a value using a landing page in web application through javascript. So I can't catch the response and insert it into temp:webAppLogRcpData.
I tried to create a script like this:
<webAppLogRcpData _operation="insertOrUpdate" xtkschema="temp:webAppLogRcpData">
<are_you_in>1</are_you_in>
webAppLogRcp id="2987493" webApp-id="2342" origin="neolane" language="en" delivery-id="" creation="true" score="2" xtkschema="nms:webAppLogRcp"/>
</webAppLogRcpData>) ;
But the following error occurred
XTK-170024 The temporary schema "temp:webAppLogRcpData" is not defined in the current context.

How can I solve this problem or is there any other way to do it?

Kind regards, Madam, Sir.
Thank you for your attention.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Wiznamo,

I have also tried to save data directly to this table but never successfull.

When I had web application and was not using page activity (the one where you not insert HTML source). But this activity is needed to define variables that are saved in your recipient response form. I used to create test condition where 1=0 and true branch went to the page activity were the variables you want to save are defined. Then take a look at the context from web application and you will see these variables there, that you have created in the old page activity.

Try to simply populate them by 

ctx.vars.xxx = 'your value'

and then at the end of the web application use the out of the box save activity which will save your custom input values.

Marcel

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Wiznamo,

I have also tried to save data directly to this table but never successfull.

When I had web application and was not using page activity (the one where you not insert HTML source). But this activity is needed to define variables that are saved in your recipient response form. I used to create test condition where 1=0 and true branch went to the page activity were the variables you want to save are defined. Then take a look at the context from web application and you will see these variables there, that you have created in the old page activity.

Try to simply populate them by 

ctx.vars.xxx = 'your value'

and then at the end of the web application use the out of the box save activity which will save your custom input values.

Marcel

Level 2

That's exactly what I did, now I could define variables using the page (v5 comptatibility) before to initiate the temp table and variables)

Thank you for your answer,
It was a great help