Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

workflowEventID violated

Level 6

How to address the above issue? Whenever I try to run the workflow, I'm getting this error.I don't see any duplicate entries in the table either

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Sanjana12 ,

WorkflowEventID serves as the primary key for the out-of-the-box xtk:workflowEvent table, utilizing the XtkWorkflowEventId pksequence to manage its primary key generation.

Parvesh_Parmar_0-1705690678463.png

Upon running a workflow, an entry is created in this table. The issue you're encountering may arise when the newly generated ID already exists.

To address this, consider adjusting the pksequence value to the maximum existing PK value in your table. By doing so, the subsequent ID generated will start from a value beyond the existing maximum.

For instance, if the maximum PK value in the workflow event table is 210234, you can set the pksequence value to 210240. This adjustment ensures that the next ID generated will begin from 210240, potentially resolving the workflowEventID violation.

Kr,

Parvesh

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Sanjana12 ,

WorkflowEventID serves as the primary key for the out-of-the-box xtk:workflowEvent table, utilizing the XtkWorkflowEventId pksequence to manage its primary key generation.

Parvesh_Parmar_0-1705690678463.png

Upon running a workflow, an entry is created in this table. The issue you're encountering may arise when the newly generated ID already exists.

To address this, consider adjusting the pksequence value to the maximum existing PK value in your table. By doing so, the subsequent ID generated will start from a value beyond the existing maximum.

For instance, if the maximum PK value in the workflow event table is 210234, you can set the pksequence value to 210240. This adjustment ensures that the next ID generated will begin from 210240, potentially resolving the workflowEventID violation.

Kr,

Parvesh

Employee

Hi @Sanjana12 ,

Refer to this post for making the data type of id from 32-bit to 64-bit integer. This will increase the value.

Raise a support ticket with Adobe as changing the ootb schemas sequence needs to be done with care.