Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Subworkflow error-unique constraint violated

Level 1

Hi Team,

I've a main flow from where an another workflow(same campaign) is called using subworkflow activity. I'm getting error when the subworkflow is being executed. Error is getting on it's first execution,works fine from second execution mostly. Also, campaign is created using campaign template which has all these activities and subworkflow activity is modified in campaign. Snapshot of error and sub workflow is attached as below

ORA-210000 Oracle error: ORA-00001: unique constraint ( XTKWORKFLOWEVENT EVID) violated WDB-200001 SOL statement ‘INSERT INTO XtkWorkflowEvent (iEventidentifier. tsCreation. tsProcessina, sActivitv, iStatus. iKeeoResult. sTransition, iWorkflowld, mData. WorkflowEventld) VALUES

anusree_bs_0-1661496367513.png

anusree_bs_1-1661496396076.png

Thanks

Anusree

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @anusree_bs ,

Try adding Deduplication before update data Activity.

Refer - solved community question might help this as well.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @anusree_bs ,

Try adding Deduplication before update data Activity.

Refer - solved community question might help this as well.

Level 1

Hi @ParthaSarathy 

Thanks for your response

Even after removing data update activity, still getting the same error. Please find snapshot of updated sub workflow. 

anusree_bs_0-1661508997625.png

Community Advisor

@anusree_bs 

Add a blank enrichment activity after the jump end activity.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Administrator

Hi @anusree_bs,

Were you able to resolve this query with the help of the given solutions or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

In case the given solutions were helpful, then kindly choose the one that helped you the most as the 'Correct Reply'.
Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa