Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

when to use sqlname atribute in schema definition

Level 4

@Parvesh_Parmar ,@AkshayAnand 

,@isahore ,@AndreaBriceno,@ParthaSarathy

Hi All,

I have observed that  sqlname="loyaltyid " is mentioned in schema definition for attributes in schema 

may i know why so

normally in my old experience we have not defined  sqlname="loyaltyid " n schema definition for attributes in schema definition

why we need to define sqlname="loyaltyid" in schema definition and when<attribute desc="loyaltyid" label="loyaltyid" name="loyaltyid"
notNull="false" sqlname="loyalty" type="long"/>

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Shrutii ,

By default, sqlname will get auto-genarated. Example, for attribute name="loyaltyId" of long data type, sqlname will get auto generated as iLoyaltyId (you can see this sqlname for all attributes in preview tab).

Instead of iLoyaltyId, if you want to use different sqlname, you can define sqlname="loyalty"

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Shrutii ,

By default, sqlname will get auto-genarated. Example, for attribute name="loyaltyId" of long data type, sqlname will get auto generated as iLoyaltyId (you can see this sqlname for all attributes in preview tab).

Instead of iLoyaltyId, if you want to use different sqlname, you can define sqlname="loyalty"