Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

What could be a correct way to create a preference center?

Level 2

Hi,

I wanted to know what possible options I could have to develop a preference center in Adobe Campaign Classic.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi @Craig_Thonis ,

Is this a preference center for marketing opts or preference center related to other options. I would recommend creating a webapp within campaign and extending the recipient schema to add additional columns to accommodate for these preference values.

You can use various HTML pages and style sheets to create the webapp and use forms to display existing recipient data (if you wanted to create a profile page for a customer as well) or just a page to have tick boxes against it to capture the recipient opt in. I have worked with about 4 clients similar approach and it works really well. If you can get bootstrap integrated would be a bonus win win for look and feel too.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi smarquro,

Can you be a bit more specific? The question is a bit to broad to really be able to provide any kind of answer other than just telling you to review the landing page documentation in the help docs.

Thanks,

Craig

Level 2

I haven't found much about creating a preference center for Adobe Campaign Classic.

My question is preceded by this one on the forum:

Is there any preference center module is present in Adobe campaign classic ? 

which helps me get an idea of how to implement it, but I wanted to throw the question out there anyway, since the last person who replied didn't get an answer.

Thanks

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi @Craig_Thonis ,

Is this a preference center for marketing opts or preference center related to other options. I would recommend creating a webapp within campaign and extending the recipient schema to add additional columns to accommodate for these preference values.

You can use various HTML pages and style sheets to create the webapp and use forms to display existing recipient data (if you wanted to create a profile page for a customer as well) or just a page to have tick boxes against it to capture the recipient opt in. I have worked with about 4 clients similar approach and it works really well. If you can get bootstrap integrated would be a bonus win win for look and feel too.