Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Wait activity and loss of the data in the workflow

Community Advisor

Hello,

can wait cause that after the workflow is activated again we will loose the transition data?

Marcel_Szimonisz_0-1712647122094.png

At first glance it looks like the data has been purged

PGS-220000 PostgreSQL error: ERROR:  relation "wkf405343339_662_1" does not exist
LINE 1: ... || E' (' || COALESCE(R1.sEmail, '') || E')' FROM wkf4053433...
                                                             ^

What do you think?

Marcel

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Marcel_Szimonisz ,

I think this particular workflow's Keep the interim result checkbox is disabled in workflow property tab. So with this configuration, when you try to 'display the target' after the Workflow goes into finished state, then the workflow will throw this error (as temporary table gets deleted in the end of the workflow).

Community Advisor

Hello @ParthaSarathy ,

thanks for stopping by. The think is the workflow is failed state. So normally I would see the data on failed transition.

Marcel

Community Advisor

@Marcel_Szimonisz , this particular error is because of the reason temporary table got deleted. You can investigate around how this workflow's temp table got deleted.

Few possible ways are disabling the 'keep interim result' checkbox, or you're checking the data of the workflow which had ran before the day mentioned in 'History in days' of workflow property (Execution tab). Example, if the 'History of days' is 7 days, and if the workflow went to failed state before 2 weeks, by now the temp table must got deleted, so there is a possibility of this error.

Community Advisor

But when workflow is running and there is wait for 7 days.. after the wait is executed the data are removed?

The workflow failed same day I was checking the transition data.

Maybe I did not explained it well

Workflow is scheduled to run. There is wait activity set to 7 days.. After the wait activity reached 7 days the following delivery activity fiald due to the error with temporary table.

Marcel

Marcel

Community Advisor

Hello @Marcel_Szimonisz 

Looks like the temp table was picked by Database clean up WF.

What value do you see here in the workflow properties

Manoj_Kumar__0-1713151317399.png

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn