Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Verification using Adobe Campaign Classic Web Forms

Level 2

Hi All,

I have a query, I have created a web form, where the user will input the details.

I need to match if those details are available in the column of a schema,

For eg user enters ABCD4444567HGF, this should be present in the purchase table and on successful match, user details which are on the recipient table should be shown on another page.

I am not sure after entering the value how to find this value in the purchase table.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Regards

Jay

@Jonathon_wodnicki 

@DavidKangni 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @jitendrak 

Once the users enter the vehicle number and click submit. Store this number in a ctx variable and then on next page do a queryDef on recipient and add the vehicle number variable in where condition.

and then you can prepopulate the forms with the queried data.

Thanks,

Manoj

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @jitendrak 

Once the users enter the vehicle number and click submit. Store this number in a ctx variable and then on next page do a queryDef on recipient and add the vehicle number variable in where condition.

and then you can prepopulate the forms with the queried data.

Thanks,

Manoj

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 2

Thanks Manoj for the quick response,

I have done the first two parts created a web form and while user enters the Purchase iD the information gets stored in ctx variable.

Is there any document or sample i can get for writing querydef?

Regards

Jay

Community Advisor

Hi,

Can use JS with querydef, though maybe Preloading activity will work by changing Method to List of fields and using (guessing) the correct field?

Thanks,

-Jon