Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the Adobe Campaign Community Q&A Coffee Break on 30th September at 8 am PT with Campaign experts Arthur Lacroix and Sandra Hausmann.
SOLVED

V8 Push Notification Performance and Throughput Speed

Level 2

Hi,

We currently execute large adhoc push deliveries up to 600k at a time sometimes multiple times a day in Campaign Standard and have found this to be very inconsistent with delays of up to 15-30 mins.

Has anyone with access to Campaign V8 that sends similar volumes noticed any performance improvements with Push Notification throughput speed from ACS to ACC V8?

Thanks,

AJ

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Abdellah_Jbari_NUK  The delivery throughput is shared with all channels and it is dependent on the active profile license you might have.

This is how Product documentation explains it:

The Peak Volume limits for emails and push notifications are a shared volume limit. For example, if Customer is licensing <2 million Active Profiles, the Peak Volume limit is 1.5 million, not 3 million and such 1.5 million limit is shared between the number of emails and push notifications sent by Customer.

My suggestion would be to check your allowed limit and throttle the sends.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Abdellah_Jbari_NUK  The delivery throughput is shared with all channels and it is dependent on the active profile license you might have.

This is how Product documentation explains it:

The Peak Volume limits for emails and push notifications are a shared volume limit. For example, if Customer is licensing <2 million Active Profiles, the Peak Volume limit is 1.5 million, not 3 million and such 1.5 million limit is shared between the number of emails and push notifications sent by Customer.

My suggestion would be to check your allowed limit and throttle the sends.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn