Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the Adobe Campaign Community Q&A Coffee Break on 30th September at 8 am PT with Campaign experts Arthur Lacroix and Sandra Hausmann.
SOLVED

[v8] Delivery and Tracking Log sync with Experience Platform

Level 2

Per this link: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/blueprints-learn/architecture/customer-journeys/campaign-v8/...

"With Campaign v8.4 it is possible to leverage Adobe Campaign Managed Services Source Connector in Experience Platform to sync delivery and tracking events from Campaign into Experience Platform. Refer to the Source Connector Documentation for additional details." 

Is this sync near real-time? If no, then what's the sync frequency?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @rntrp ,

I followed the below two documents to understand how broad log and tracking data is transferred from AC V8 to AEP.

Adobe Campaign Managed Cloud Services | Adobe Experience Platform

Create an Adobe Campaign Managed Cloud Services source connection using Platform UI | Adobe Experien...

Based on this, it seems it is batch ingestion. 

First you need to setup a source connection in AEP to fetch the data from AC V8. 

From there, AEP read the data from V8 , based on batch request or schedule. 

It is not real time, because if it would be real time, then V8 trigger the request to AEP, but it is not the case here.

AEP is requesting for batch data. 

Hope it will help you. 

Thanks, 

Parvesh

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @rntrp ,

I followed the below two documents to understand how broad log and tracking data is transferred from AC V8 to AEP.

Adobe Campaign Managed Cloud Services | Adobe Experience Platform

Create an Adobe Campaign Managed Cloud Services source connection using Platform UI | Adobe Experien...

Based on this, it seems it is batch ingestion. 

First you need to setup a source connection in AEP to fetch the data from AC V8. 

From there, AEP read the data from V8 , based on batch request or schedule. 

It is not real time, because if it would be real time, then V8 trigger the request to AEP, but it is not the case here.

AEP is requesting for batch data. 

Hope it will help you. 

Thanks, 

Parvesh

Community Advisor

Most likely to be done over batch ingestion as this is the appropiate method for large quantities of data, I believe the frequency can be scheduled, i.e. every 1 minute.

David__Garcia_1-1683808166696.png

David__Garcia_0-1683807918149.png

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-platform/ingestion/home.html?lang=en