Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Unpublish Message Center Templates

Level 2

Hello.

Would it be possible to let me know how I go about unpublishing/deleting a template from Message Center please? I've seen documentation that you're able to do it in Adobe Campaign Classic with one of the latest builds but unfortunately we're not currently on this build. I can't seem to find anything else for older builds!

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

If you want the template deleted and the exec instance is hosted by Adobe: contact Adobe Support to have someone there log into instance and press delete.

To just disable the template so it won't work anymore: create a typology that blocks everything (filter 1=0), assign it to the template and republish it.

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

If you want the template deleted and the exec instance is hosted by Adobe: contact Adobe Support to have someone there log into instance and press delete.

To just disable the template so it won't work anymore: create a typology that blocks everything (filter 1=0), assign it to the template and republish it.

Thanks,

-Jon