Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Trigger Installation :How to be enabled for API Credential

Community Advisor

Hello guys,

I am installing trigger and I m looking for how to enable my account to APi Credentials. Below you can see the missing grant

1982luca_0-1627467006808.png

Any idea how to see the Api Credential tab?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi @Luca_Lattarini - this might actually be a question for Experience Cloud forums, but you need to be a full system admin or a Developer for the product profile in your enterprise account to see this tab: https://helpx.adobe.com/au/enterprise/using/manage-developers.html

You also need to have created the API integration using your enterprise login. Adobe.io console can sometimes log you in under you personal account and you need to use the account switcher in the top right to select the enterprise account you want to create the API integration inside.

Once you have both of these you can just add the API integration to the Analytics Product profile

Also - there are no permissions required on the product profile for it to work with Triggers

Hope this helps

Cheers Darren

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi @Luca_Lattarini - this might actually be a question for Experience Cloud forums, but you need to be a full system admin or a Developer for the product profile in your enterprise account to see this tab: https://helpx.adobe.com/au/enterprise/using/manage-developers.html

You also need to have created the API integration using your enterprise login. Adobe.io console can sometimes log you in under you personal account and you need to use the account switcher in the top right to select the enterprise account you want to create the API integration inside.

Once you have both of these you can just add the API integration to the Analytics Product profile

Also - there are no permissions required on the product profile for it to work with Triggers

Hope this helps

Cheers Darren