Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Survey response are getting stored as dummy@dummy1.com

Level 5

Hi everyone, 

Under response tab, surveys are getting stored as dummy@dummy1.com insted of actual email address. My form does not consists any email address field. I am passing id=<%=escapeUrl(recipient.cryptedId) %> in my survey URL, is there a way to get the recipient address from the above parameter. Please suggest. 

I am using Response from the recipient form as my storage library and I have created custom schema for my survey form.

Thank you in advance.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

@rvnth 

We need more information like how you are storing the response in the schema.

A screenshot of the storage activity would be great to troubleshoot the issue.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 5

Hi @_Manoj_Kumar_ 

I am storing the responses through Javascript function, with the below code

function addDataToCampaign(questionNumber,value){
            document.controller.setValue(`/ctx/FOD_SurveyResponse/@Question_${questionNumber}`, value);
        }

and below is the screenshot of Storage activity:

rvnth_0-1701186857919.png

Here is the properties tab settings:

rvnth_1-1701186894241.png

I am seeing dummy email response when i select Responses from Recipient form in library. However when I select the schema that I have created under library no responses are getting logged.

Thank you in aedvance

Level 5

Please can someone help me with the process of setting up a basic survey that has 1 question with 1-10 rating , capturing the response along with the recipient email who submitted the response. 

Thank you in advance, 

Best,

Revanth