Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Supervisor group

Employee

Hi all,

Do you know how a client gets into the supervisor group (how do their e-mail get into the supervisor group so that whenever a workflow being monitored by “supervisors” fails then they are automatically notified)

Thanks,

Matteo

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @MatteMa ,

In your workflow you can assign an Operator group for 'Supervisors' to get alert if the workflow fails.

workflow.png

Lets consider 'Workflow Supervisors' operator group as Supervisor in the current Workflow.

In order to get alert mail to your client when WKF fails, You can create an operator account and assign operator group  'Workflow supervisor' in Operator access rights.

operator.PNG

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @MatteMa ,

In your workflow you can assign an Operator group for 'Supervisors' to get alert if the workflow fails.

workflow.png

Lets consider 'Workflow Supervisors' operator group as Supervisor in the current Workflow.

In order to get alert mail to your client when WKF fails, You can create an operator account and assign operator group  'Workflow supervisor' in Operator access rights.

operator.PNG

Employee

Hi Partha,

my client is asking me where to do this? Happy to catch up offline. Tks,Matteo

MatteMa_0-1664888680310.jpeg  

Community Advisor

Hi @MatteMa ,

you can create operator under /Administration/Access Management/Operators/