Expand my Community achievements bar.

Sending Unique URL to different recipients

Level 3

Hi,

I have a personalized/unique URL for each recipients from webforms that I would like to send through email. However, when I added the link to the text, I seem to be unable to redirect to that page.

When I add it in <%@ include file='<URL of file to include>' %> , it displayed an error.

This is my current URL format that will be perosonalized for each recipients:
https://berylplusptrsd-mkt-prod1-m.adobe-campaign.com/webApp/APP32?id=<%= escapeUrl(cryptString(recipient.id)) %>

Below I have include some images for how my work currently looks like. Please let me know how I could solve this. 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @ChanuteJo 

You can just use the anchor tag option and remove the code with include.

_Manoj_Kumar__0-1726097627187.png

For the webApp error, Could you please open that webapp in preview with debug enable and share the screenshot?

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

@ChanuteJo  Above recommendation should work.

Also check the preview where you could see if any other errors 'with or without personalization'. The error seems to be not with personalization, the way how you are including the content/code.

BR, Hari Krishna D

I've tried the suggestion. However the same error still shows up and I am unable to see any errors 'with or without personalization'. Also, I've tried this in v7 and everything seems to work fine, but v8 seems to not work. Any other suggestion?

Hi @ChanuteJo that's strange.

Seems some cache, suggest you to clear cache and refresh, relogin. Sometimes this could solve the error you have shared.

BR, Hari Krishna D 

Then I would suggest to raise a ticket with Support team to look if this is a bug in the interface. 

BR, Hari Krishna D

Thankyou, 

Will get back with the solution and share with everyone