Expand my Community achievements bar.

Using Pre-Loading to show Personalized code for each recipients

Level 3

Hi,

My use cases is that currently I have a Voucher code table which is automatically linked to each recipients. The recipients is then linked to the Voucher code table. I want to have a landing page in which I can get different unique Voucher Code to be displayed for each different user. I use pre-loading Activity and then used a personalized fields in the Page activity. The preview seems to show fine, however when I publish the page and access the link, it throws an error. Please let me know where I went wrong and what is the solution to this.  If you need anymore information please let me know.

Best, 
Sching

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @ChanuteJo  If you are using preloading activity then you can't directly access the page because it needs a recipient identifier first.

See how in the preview section it asks you to select a profile first.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 3

Hi,

Could you guide me into how I could achieve this? 

Community Advisor

Hello @ChanuteJo  You will have to send yourself an actual email for this. There is another thread from you where you have an anchor tag. You can use the same process for this one.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 3

Hi, 

I've used workflow attached below and then send an email out. The link redirects me to the image attached below. I'm not sure if this is what you meant by sending an Email. Please let me know or guide me into getting the solution.

I've also tried all steps mentioned in v7 and everything works fine.

Thankyou