Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Sending emails based on link clicks

Level 3

Dear all,

how can I convince ACC to send different follow-up-emails based on clicks on certain links in an email delivery?

I set up a delivery in a workflow with several trackable links and an appropriate waiting time, but I don't know how to configure the filters of the following split activity. After a long search I found a thread in this forum, but the links to the related documentations are dead. The tutorials I have gone through didn't answer this specific question as well.

Best regards

Niels

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

No split needed. Set up a campaign with independent [query->change dimension->delivery] workflows, where query is consulting nms:trackingLogRcp for url's clicked and then exchanging them for recipients in the change dimension.

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

No split needed. Set up a campaign with independent [query->change dimension->delivery] workflows, where query is consulting nms:trackingLogRcp for url's clicked and then exchanging them for recipients in the change dimension.

Thanks,

-Jon