Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Sending emails based on link clicks

Level 3

Dear all,

how can I convince ACC to send different follow-up-emails based on clicks on certain links in an email delivery?

I set up a delivery in a workflow with several trackable links and an appropriate waiting time, but I don't know how to configure the filters of the following split activity. After a long search I found a thread in this forum, but the links to the related documentations are dead. The tutorials I have gone through didn't answer this specific question as well.

Best regards

Niels

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

No split needed. Set up a campaign with independent [query->change dimension->delivery] workflows, where query is consulting nms:trackingLogRcp for url's clicked and then exchanging them for recipients in the change dimension.

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

No split needed. Set up a campaign with independent [query->change dimension->delivery] workflows, where query is consulting nms:trackingLogRcp for url's clicked and then exchanging them for recipients in the change dimension.

Thanks,

-Jon