Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Sending Email Once after Form Submitting

Level 4

Hi 

I'm trying to send a confirmation email while they have submitted the form.
1. I have a custom schema to store all the form field data.

And here is the javascript activity to pass values from the ctx variable to the temp variable, and I am updating those values in the data schema.
2. After I have given a post event to trigger the workflow using the signal method

vani97_0-1706347927214.png

3.This is the workflow that I have created. In this javascript activity, I am not going to call any delivery; I am supposed to deliver in the campaign workflow.

vani97_1-1706348125366.png

Here is the java script code that I added in the workflow 

vani97_2-1706348252791.png

but here I'm getting log as undefined, which means the cust id has no value but in the schema has value.
Can someone explain how I can send emails through custom schema and in the campaign workflow as well?
What would be the changes in recurring delivery?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @vani97 ,

Please change the variable in your 3rd Javascript from 'vars.custId' to 'vars.pCustID' and then the Value comes in the JS Logs.

Also, to send the emails using your Custom schema, once after data Insertion, Please use the query/Enrichment activity in your 3rd Workflow and use the Recurring delivery 

PFA Sample WF Screenshot for 3rd point

LakshmiPravallika_0-1706514305475.png

Regards,

Pravallika.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @vani97 

Add an reconciliation/enrichment activity in the workflow mentioned in point #3 and then link it with recipient table on the basis of custId.

That will fix the issue.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @vani97 ,

Please change the variable in your 3rd Javascript from 'vars.custId' to 'vars.pCustID' and then the Value comes in the JS Logs.

Also, to send the emails using your Custom schema, once after data Insertion, Please use the query/Enrichment activity in your 3rd Workflow and use the Recurring delivery 

PFA Sample WF Screenshot for 3rd point

LakshmiPravallika_0-1706514305475.png

Regards,

Pravallika.

Administrator

Hi @vani97,

Were you able to resolve this query with the help of the given solutions or do you still need more help here? Do let us know. In case the given solutions were helpful, then kindly choose the one that helped you the most as the 'Correct Reply'.
Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa