Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Sender Address Mask

Level 3

Hi,

I'd like to configure Adobe Campaign so that all addresses from a specific domain are authorised to send mails (so essentially I want <%= recipient.firstName %>.<%= recipient.lastName %>@domain.com to be authorised to send emails). How do I configure the 'Authorized masks for the sender address' to allow an entire domain rather than defining specific single addresses?

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Alistair,

I asked this question on one of our internal Dls and below is the answer that I got. Let me know if this answers your question.

Regards,

Linda

First of all, a client mustn’t alter the deployment wizard configuration except if they are using on premise platform.

By default, techOps configure “*@domain.tld” sender mask, so they can use “xxxxxx@domain.tld” as sender email address.

Note they must have delegated “domain.tld” (or configure it properly if it’s an on premise client) if they want to avoid any issue when sending emails with the domain.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Alistair,

I asked this question on one of our internal Dls and below is the answer that I got. Let me know if this answers your question.

Regards,

Linda

First of all, a client mustn’t alter the deployment wizard configuration except if they are using on premise platform.

By default, techOps configure “*@domain.tld” sender mask, so they can use “xxxxxx@domain.tld” as sender email address.

Note they must have delegated “domain.tld” (or configure it properly if it’s an on premise client) if they want to avoid any issue when sending emails with the domain.

Level 3

It is possible, we do it everyday. Just need to have the domain in wizard settings as valid sender and you could do any type of personalization before that.

It works like charm.

hope this helps.