Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Required Training setup for hands on

Level 3

Hi Team,

I am trying to download the adobe campaign client console and wanted to have an training experience.

Kindly help me with that.

Thanks,

Sachin C SCapture111111.PNG

6 Replies

Employee

Hi Sachin, you can download the client console from this page: https://experience.adobe.com/#/downloads/content/software-distribution/en/campaign.html

You just need to know which Campaign version your organization has.

You can find Campaign V7 and Campaign V8 and ACS courses in Experience League: Top navigation -> Learn->Recommended Courses

Level 3

When i click on the above link, I will get below message 

Welcome to Adobe Experience Cloud : It seems that your Adobe ID is not linked with your Adobe Experience Cloud solution accounts.
Please get in touch with your Org Administrator or Adobe Enterprise Support.

Go to Enterprise Support.

I need to use to for myself and my knowledge and hands-on training.

Thanks,

Sachin C S

Employee

Hi Sachin,

Have you tried logging in using company account, rather than your personal account option? If that doesn't work, you will need to reach out to your Administrator to give you the access rights you require.

-Sandra

Employee

Hi Sachin,

if you require the instance only for training purposes, I think you can request access to a training instance from the Solution Partner Portal. You can also reach out directly to SPPHelp@adobe.com

-Sandra

Level 3

As suggested, raised a request in  SPPHelp@adobe.com02014151.

Thanks,

Sachin C S

Level 3

It did not help me in any manner.

Below is the reply from  SPPHelp@adobe.com

Hello Sachin,

You have reached out to the support team for the Solution Partner program.

We provide training environment only to the registered partners. Please contact cuscare@adobe.com for more details.

Regards,

Adobe SPP Management Team

Email - SPPHelp@adobe.com