Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Is there a way to extract out the data on how my customer subscribed to email sign ups?

Level 2

I am trying to get to data on the different ways a customer had subscribed to email campaigns.

Currently we have multiple ways a customer can do this and what to find out where in the journey a customer is likely to sign up. So we have places to sign up on my home page, on email campaign CTA and in out check out page etc..

I came across something for CreationIdSource could this be it?

thanks for your help!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @TakL 

It's a very large topic as it involves a lot of different integration points where recipient information can be collected and you would need to collect the source in a field, you could use createdSource or create your own field, it does not really matter, I would say there are 2 elements you are collecting:

1. The recipient email address itself (and any relevant PII) and you collect the email itself only once
  2. The subscription / interest / preferences for that recipient: such information are collected overtime across multiple channels. For subscription (Newsletter, Product Updates, Events, etc...) is sored in the Subscription entity and there is an origin field. You can subscribe by a landing page on the web, or in an app or even via a call to Customer Care

ideally you would collect the information via a single landing page that wold be integrated across all the channel where the information needs to be collected

Would you be able to share a bit more of your data flow and use cases?

Hope this helps,

Thanks

Denis

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @TakL 

It's a very large topic as it involves a lot of different integration points where recipient information can be collected and you would need to collect the source in a field, you could use createdSource or create your own field, it does not really matter, I would say there are 2 elements you are collecting:

1. The recipient email address itself (and any relevant PII) and you collect the email itself only once
  2. The subscription / interest / preferences for that recipient: such information are collected overtime across multiple channels. For subscription (Newsletter, Product Updates, Events, etc...) is sored in the Subscription entity and there is an origin field. You can subscribe by a landing page on the web, or in an app or even via a call to Customer Care

ideally you would collect the information via a single landing page that wold be integrated across all the channel where the information needs to be collected

Would you be able to share a bit more of your data flow and use cases?

Hope this helps,

Thanks

Denis

Administrator

Hi @TakL,

Was the given solution helpful to resolve your query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa