Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

QueryDef operation from JSSP not functioning

Level 7

Hello Folks,

Hope you're doing well

I have a strange and weird situation where I am doing a simple select operation using queryDef on a schema from JSSP. When I hit the JSSP in browser I am expecting the record details as response, however I am getting an empty collection even though data is present in DB. I tried other operations like count, getIfExists and get. When I tried get I got below error.

Ssb_94_0-1647716692901.png

Same queryDef with any given operation works absolutely fine when executed from a JavaScript activity within workflow. I am not able to understand where it is going wrong. With your expertise, please help on how can we resolve this.

Thanks,

SSB

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

This is resolved now.

There was a sysFilter condition added in schema which is restricting access to data operations only to a certain named rights.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @Ssb_94 

Try changing the condition in where statement to [folder/@id]

If that does not work. Please share the query here.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 7

1=0 an additional condition I suspect is because of that sysFilter

Correct answer by
Level 7

This is resolved now.

There was a sysFilter condition added in schema which is restricting access to data operations only to a certain named rights.