Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Public resource upload not working

Level 1

Hi,

after build upgrade (8981 -> 9032) we are not able to upload any file to public resources.

File is generally uploaded (checked on server) but when we close pop-up windows the following error is raised:

XSV-350052 Unable to finalize storage of resource as the file has not been uploaded

This feature on the same build on other environments working fine so it is not build related.

Any thoughts?

12 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi, 

You can verify upload Directory path specified in 'serverConf.xml' is correct or not.

Jyoti_Y_0-1600240266028.png

Thanks.

Level 1
Hi @Jyoti_Yadav, it is correct. File is uploaded but form cannot finalize it and throws an error. All rights are given for upload locations. Tried upload within JS in workflow and went fine. Can see that AC cannot push public resources to tracking servers, maybe is related to that. Tracking works. Not sure where to look further.

Administrator

Hi @themilanceros,

Were you able to resolve this query? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Employee

Hi @themilanceros,
Did you check the logs of web process? There must be something that would point to the cause of the error.

You can check the logs from Console via Home->Monitoring->web@default->Open the log Journal.

Level 1

Hi @rmeena, the error in the web.log is the following: Error exception : Error while parsing body of multipart HTTP request.

Issue still persists. It is definitely app server related (I have used test app server and connected to production DB and upload worked like a charm).

Still confused as the same build and console works on development and test environment.

Checked some things with WireShark tool and each step working until we reach PostUpload method. It is thrown an error:

SOP-330011 Error while executing the method 'PostUpload' of service 'xtk:fileRes'

XSV-350052 Unable to finalize storage of resource as the file has not been uploaded (my_upload_directory/file not found).

Level 1

Hi,

problem is still there and error is thrown because app servers cannot push file towards frontal/tracking servers.

However, deliveries are able to upload tracking information to the frontal servers and configuration in deployment wizard is correct. Somehow, only public resources are affected as everything else (tracking/redirection) works. Still under investigation.

Level 2

Hi

I'm having exactly the same issue on a production build , 9032. Has Adobe been able to resolve this at all ?

I've tried a much later build (9180) and it is working, but cant upgrade the site to take care of this. 9032 is a Golden Standard build isnt it?

Employee

There was a bug in one of the client console's version in the 19.1 series.

Can you use the client console of a recent build, such as 9228, and check?

Level 1
Hi @Shivam_Singh as mentioned it works on dev and test environment but not on production one. The client consoles are the same on all environmnets. Thanks

Employee

Thanks, @themilanceros. IF this is an Adobe hosted server, can you share the server URL, please?

If it's on-prem, please raise a ticket with support to help debug this issue.

Thanks!

Level 4

Hi,

Please check the Image publication settings in the Operator which you are using.

To resolve the upload issue, Change Publication Mode from None to Tracking server(s).

ckumari12_0-1629953588930.png

Thanks,

Chandni